Sunday 10 January 2010

Christmas Memories

Well what a wonderful christmas we had this year. I approached christmas as a crafter making my own christmas cards to send out, and decorations to put on our tree, It evoked strong memories of my childhood christmas making crepe paper decoration with my papents to hang around our "living room" as we called it, we also make red roses mounted on wire which we dipped in wax to keep them nice and add an effect.

We took one of grandson to see father christmas and had a wonderful day out, father christmas was so wonderful he was very chatty and spent a long time with each child he also had a post box where you could post him your christmas list he even gave you some paper and would lend you a pen if you did not have one we had a marvelous day Our grandson got lots of little treasures he wanted to buy decorations for his tree, sweets, chocs, book bird house, crafting items he got his grandad some posh marmalade for christmas, and he got me a little fluffy pig I collect pigs (little ones) We had lunch out and morning and afternoon tea :) We went in the craft shop in the afternoon and had great fun choosing stash for me and my grandson who also enjoys crafting from time to time :)

We had a wonderful white christmas just like the christmas cards

We had christmas morning at home and later went to my sons and his wifes where we met up with grandaughter, ex mother in law/friend, and grandson we had a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Altered Ikea frames