Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Experiements with different punch shapes to make flowers

I decided to have a little play with different punch shapes to find out what the end result would be with each one I also used thin pattern paper for one, a little thicker paper for two and old book pages for the forth I have misplaced my shimmer mists which I wanted to use so I improvised and used distress inks, vesta colour, pretty color ink pads in fact just whatever I had to hand I also tried spraying with micro powder just a little in a Ranger mister which became blocked....help anyone know how to unblock it ?




My personal favourite is the bottom pink one on the middle image  My husband favourite is the yellow one which he thinks looks like a sunflower. I wonder what your favourite is ?

9 comments:

SueB said...

Alma these are just sooooo scrummy!!! You should try selling them, they're beautiful!!!!!!

Suzie xxxxx :)

SusieJ said...

I love them all Alma! You've inspired me to play with my punches.
Sue xx

Carole said...

I like the middle pink one too - it's gorgeous!!! Well done you for trying out all the different shapes (saves us a job!!!)
Carole x

Donna said...

I'm loving them all - might try a few myself!

Hi I'm Maria... said...

WOW all fab alma, love them all, well done...

maria x

Scrappin' Sam said...

Hi, I just love all your flowers, Watch Out Prima, you've got competition!
Love Sam x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Leeson said...

Love your flowers...I especially enjoyed the pink one with the feather....lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

Mariam Satchell said...

LOVE the flowers!

Altered Ikea frames