Saturday 22 May 2010

Matchbook swop

Suzieboo organised a wonderful matchbox swop on the docraft forum in the scrapbook section The matchbox we used was a cooks matchbox My swop partner was Margaret who sent me a wonderfully decorate box full of very yummy stash

                                                                                      I am at present working on altering the big domino you can see in the photo So many wonderful new goodies to play with and lots of green ...happy days!

Friendship Tag from Carole 

I also received yesterday this wonderful friendship tag off my lovely friend Carole, I adore it I am going to hang it from my craft bag.  Thank you so much Carole your a star:) 
                 

2 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely goodies there Alma in your matchbox! And what a lovely friend you have to make you such a lovely friendship tag ;o) So glad you liked it - I tried to include green, I really did!!!

Hugs, Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely match box alma, it's amazing how much you can fit into them...

love carole's tag too...

maria x

Altered Ikea frames