Thursday 14 October 2010

9th October Visit to Happy Stampers at Port Sunlight

Last weekend My friend Elaine, hubbie and I all went to Happy stampers, what a wonderful day we had and came back with loads of new stash to play with



My favourite stamp of the day had to be this one .



One of the things my friend and I both got from Happy Stampers, was a grab bag of small rubber stamps, you could only see what the first stamp in the pack was, so we were curious to know what else was in the bag, and it reminded us of the old lucky bag (do you remember those) so we had to have one each. We set each other a challenge to use each one of the stamps in the grab bag and see what we came up with. In the grab bag were six stamps, not a clue what I will do with them yet but here they are for you to see
                                                                                            


                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely things, and you know which stamp I like best....have a lot of fun playing with them!

Altered Ikea frames