Monday, 8 November 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... Christmas Journal 2010

My friend Carole http://carolescraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-journal-2010.html who's very creative blog is well worth a look at decided that this year she was going to journal her Christmas from the 1st of December till the 6th January. Well I love Christmas and thought what a fab idea, so asked Carole if she minded me playing along, she was more than pleased to have a play mate, and in fact we have some other friends who are playing along as well, but i will leave them to tell you who they are.

Well I had just the ideal journal ready to use A Brenda Pinnock I believe card keeper from 2007, which had been sat waiting to be altered However I felt it need a little bit of jazzing up and then I was good to go. I also altered the inside front and back cover to contain pockets. I am all eager to go on this one. So its only 9th November ...its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)


The journal after a little jazzing up. It did not need much I added some red, purple ribbon, some black lace a tag and three bells in red, green and purple to match the baubles

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs!!

SusieJ said...

Lovely Alma! Great "jazzing up"!
Hugs, Sue xx

Hi I'm Maria... said...

it looks fab alma, (thinking about it, I think I have that album somewhere), lol..

love the way you have decorated it, well done, enjoy...

maria xx

Carole said...

Oooooooooooh Alma, it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! This is just so exciting (even after all the tedious jobs!) What a lovely little album, and fabby jazzing up Mrs! Can't wait to get started on this NOW!

Hugs and lots of christmassy sparkles!

Carole xxx

mrs tsv said...

it looks great alma, i hope you have a lot of fun filling it. hugs gina xxxxxxxxxxxxx

craftattack said...

Well done on starting on Xmas, I might manage it sooner or later, too!

Altered Ikea frames