Sunday 19 December 2010

18th December -Christmas Tradtions

Before we were married my husband and I gave each other a padded card, and every year we put these two cards out and add a new message every year to them. We also buy in my hubby case, and make in my case a card for each other We have been filling in our original cards for 15 years now so they are almost full, not sure what we will do then???any ideas??? what I do know is that I love reading the messages in both the cards and think its a wonderful thing to have and pass on in the future to our loved ones.

3 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely page and a lovely idea with the same card, so romantic...xx

maria xx

SusieJ said...

What a beautiful (and romantic) tradition Alma.
Hugs,
Sue xx

jeanie g said...

Oh that's such a sweet idea!! I thought you just might want to add an extra page inside to continue for next year. I forgot about the padded cards - all the rage at one time weren't they. jeanxx

Altered Ikea frames