Monday 6 December 2010

5th December

Today I was not well at all so after taking extra meds and towards evening feeling a little better, I decided to have play with some buttons and see if I could make wreaths
Firstly I cut a rough circle out of card Then I sorted out some buttons of similar colours together




I then laid one layer of bigger button round the circle on top of the card with no glue at this point, then I added glue via a hot glue gun ( I needed help with this bit) then I layered up the buttons



If anyone would like a step by step guide putting up for the button wreaths I will if requested
 

2 comments:

Carole said...

WOW! Love, love, love these gorgeous little wreaths! Buttons, and Christmas combined - sigh!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW fab button wreaths alma,yes please would love the instructions...

maria xx

Altered Ikea frames