Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Ok maybe a day late but still I wanted to wish everyone who visits a happy new year I have a few thing this year I would like to share with you all and have had requests to share. So watch this space.

Also i am almost up to date with my Christmas Journal so need to do a little more and photograph I went with getting it done rather than neatness or any great design, I have also added a couple of envelopes with Christmas bits and bobs in to keep as I thought these would be nice for me to look back on I thought I might even included some shopping receipts in these if i can find any on my handbag or pockets

                                                 

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Happy New Year Alma!
Well done on your journal and looking forward to what you're going to share! I'm intrigued!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy New Year! Hugs, Valerie

Carole said...

Happy New Year to my lovely friend Alma! Looking forward to sharing the next year with you too.

Hugs and sparkles

Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

happy new year to you and mike alma...

hope 2011 brings you lots of laughter, health and happiness...xx

maria xx

sue-bubbles said...

A very happy new year to you Alma! Your journal is looking SO good, welldone you for keeping up with it, it is a treasure!
Sue xxx

Altered Ikea frames