Thursday, 13 January 2011

My little wooden house progress report

The back sections have been stained and glued in,, I have started to stain some of the roof section ready for glueing in place. I am using Matt modge podge to glue and seal. I also stained the outer edges of the wood with distress ink walnut stain
I also tried to get a ruffled effect to some of the backgrounds piece to give in a grungy feel

4 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

love it alma, its coming along nicely...xx

maria xx

mrs tsv said...

its looking really good alma, well done. hug xxxx

craftattack said...

Well down Alma, I bet you are having fun with this one!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Its looking good, cant wait to see what you do next.
Kevin xx

Altered Ikea frames