Thursday 27 October 2011

Wonderful Weekend with fab friends

The crop I go to have weekend crafting breaks, I never been to one before but I just come back from a weekend of sheer pleasure.  We all had fun and the highlight of the weekend was making a Maxine Melange Christmas Album this is the little book I made
Our  room was adapted with a walk in shower, thanks Elaine for all your help. Claire made a wonderful cake stand, cake wrappers and cake toppers, they looked so good we had to photograph them

I had a walnut cake it was very yummy :)

I will uploads some photos of the cards I made soon and also the scrapbook pages I was also lucky enough to win a spot prize a wonderful crafting tote (blue) We also made Christmas stocking from an amazing kit I didn't get another project done but have all the kit to do it But WOW what a fab weekend

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend, and enjoy playing with your stash! Valerie

vixen said...

sounds like you had a fab time, well done on the winning and the cakes look yummy :)

Hi it's Maria said...

so pleased you had a fab time alma, cannot wait to see what you made...

love the cakes, look totally yummy, lol...xx

maria xx

SueB said...

So sorry for my recent lack of comments Alma. Still having on/off problems with blogger :(

I love your recent cards, and adore all your scrummy cup cakes, Wow!!!

Lovely to see you posting/crafting again, and great that I can finally leave comments too, lol!

So glad you had a fab time.

Hugs
Suzie xxx :)

Altered Ikea frames