Friday 26 March 2010

Done messing with My little derelict house ...Now the question is ?

Did I improve it or destroy it I added the dorma windows, changed the door colour, added pink lace and ivy growing up the walls I think it improved it a little but I still would not make another lol










Today I,ve been playing with my new impress pens which were a bargain at £18 from QVC outlet store :). I decided to try a new techique, so I  coloured  in the pad in  several colours, then spritzing with water, it gives a wonderful watercoloured effect. I also did a close up section of one flower, I am sure this is called something, but not a clue as to what? I also inked the edges of the card it was mounted on to, then stamped the background in toning colours I added a ribbon gems and buttons to finish off I had great fun making these.

















£10 christmas challenge more idears for free "stuff "


  1. 1 Used bus tickets
  2. Used bingo tickets
  3.  Used train tickets  thanks goes to Gina for these fab idears and like Gina says these things cost so much to buy if we know anyone who can get us some for free they are fab for alter art and Tim Holtz style projects 

Keep those idears coming ....

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Think you've improved the house Alma! Great cards too - gorgeous stamps btw.
Thanks to Gina for those ideas for the £10 challenge.
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

I love your derelict house Alma lol! Beautiful cards too, lovely and vibrant!
Sue x

Carole said...

Definitely improved!!! It's so lovely! The cards are fab too! You have been busy!

Carole x

Anonymous said...

I think you must have had 60 min make over team in!, much better now. Your cards are very beautiful

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your house looks gorgeous! very pretty cards too! xx

Hi it's Maria said...

oh love the house and the cards alma, well done..

and thanks to gina for the freebie ideas...

maria x

Altered Ikea frames