Wednesday 31 March 2010

April challenge Layout on Do Crafts scrapbooking forum (just for fun)

Some time back I started a monthly challenge on the docraft forum All those that want to join in sign up and we take it in turns to set the challenge this month its my turn


I had a good think about this and decided I did not want to make it too easy, so I thought some more and this is what I came up with...drum roll...

The challenge:-

The title  of the page must contain a song title which has "rain" in it,

You may only use two colours of cause you can use shades of the same colour,

At least one  handcrafted embellishment must be somewhere on the layout. But I would love to see more

Also as many of us have been using Tim Holtz techiques and pads I would like to see something Tim Holtzish on the layout be it a die cut, ink, flowers, tags anything of that kind

Now I hope I,ve given enough of a challenge I cannot wait to see what you come in with

Now who wants to play? If you would like to join us doing this fun challenge no prizes just for fun and to try new things come along to docrafts forums and on to the scrapbook section we would love to have you join in We have some very talented ladies on the docraft forum I can't wait to see what they come up with

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

This sounds like fun, Alam!

Altered Ikea frames