Monday 17 January 2011

Felt brooches

I love felt brooches so decided to have a go at making my own, My husband had got me a wonderful sizzix die as part of my birthday gift, which he let me have a little early, its not my birthday till Friday but I wanted to play with it. Well I cut out some felt in green and purple on my big shot. I decided to make two brooches to start with one with a button and gem centre, the other with bead centre I did three layers on one and two on the other I going to give one of my friends the purple one as purple is her favourite colour. I just know I going to make more of these I might even have a go at a heart shape brooch

6 comments:

Carole said...

These brooches are gorgeous Alma, I love them!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Yvonne said...

These brooches are lovely, Alma!

Hi it's Maria said...

WOW they are fab alma, love them, well done...xx

maria xx

SusieJ said...

Wow Alma! Clever you - love these brooches. Great colour combo too.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work Alma!

dottygin said...

there gorgeous alma, well done!! hugs gina xxxxx

Altered Ikea frames